A VERY WARM WELCOMEWe’re a community in and around Stellenbosch committed to Jesus Christ and his gospel. We welcome everybody who believes and trusts in him or wants to find out more. Come and join us at our Sunday services at 9am or 6.30pm or at one of our midweek activities. Our Sunday morning meetings include people of all ages and backgrounds and we particularly have a large number of families with young children. Our evening church, which goes under the banner of TBT, is served mainly by students, but all are welcome.
- Wide Open (2 Corinthians 5:1-6:13) by Gabe Smith on 20 April 2014 .
- The Risen Christ (Mark 15:40-16:8) by Doug Wannenburgh on 20 April 2014 .
- The Crucified Christ (Mark 15:33-39) by Doug Wannenburgh on 18 April 2014 .
- Rejecting Jesus (Mark 6:1-29) by Doug Wannenburgh on 13 April 2014 .
- The Great Substitution (Matthew 27:11-26) by Justin Mote on 13 April 2014 .
The annual St Paul’s Golf Day that raises funds for our student ministry is coming up on Wednesday 28 May at Erinvale. The day begins with a shotgun start at 12pm,… ...Continued
TGIF is on this Friday (the 11th April) in Stellenbosch at the Food Lovers Market in the Eikestad Mall (entrance from Andringa St side). As an added incentive for joining us,… ...Continued
Please join us for our second quarterly prayer meeting of 2014. Prayer will take place in a warm, relaxed environment with a balance of structure and freedom. We will follow… ...Continued